The main beneficial properties of B15, as objectively demonstrated:
- A noticeable reduction in fat and cholesterol in tissues and blood;
- Prevention of liver tissue degeneration into fatty tissue;
- Oxygen nutrition of cells and tissues (improved tissue respiration);
- Acceleration of oxidative processes (excretion of toxins, decay products from the body);
- Effective blood purification;
The liver and blood benefit the most from consuming pangamic acid-based dietary supplements. The first is protected from obesity, the negative effects of excess cholesterol, and degenerative processes. Blood counts improve significantly when B15 levels are monitored on a regular basis.
In addition to effective protection of the major vital organs, it has a positive complex effect that includes:
- elimination of hypoxia - oxygen deprivation of tissues;
- lipid metabolism adjustment; protein metabolism regulation at the cellular level;
- activation of the production of deoxyribonucleic and ribonucleic acids;
- accelerated regeneration of cells and tissues owing to their active continual supply of oxygen;
- an increase in the cell life cycle;
- prevention of muscle and blood vessel spasms;
- correction of immunological responses (strengthening of immunity, prevention or suppression of allergic manifestations).
B15 is involved in the development of muscle glycogen reserves, which aids in the maintenance of a healthy body. Taking pangamic acid-based dietary supplements boosts a person's activity and performance, allowing them to more readily tolerate periods of seasonal vitamin deficiency and recover faster following therapy.